Specifically developed for laboratory sterilisation applications, Vertical Autoclaves, make the process easier, safer, more precise, reproducible and easier to validate. The compact and space-saving design of the Vertical Autoclave makes them great for cramped laboratories, where space is at a premium, and the increased chamber height (up to 50% more capacity) means they can handle most standard media bottles, and Erlenmeyer flasks.
Autoclaves provide a physical method for disinfection and sterilization. They work with a combination of steam, pressure and time. Autoclaves operate at high temperature and pressure in order to kill microorganisms and spores. They are used to decontaminate certain biological waste and sterilize media, instruments and lab ware. Regulated medical waste that might contain bacteria, viruses and other biological material are recommended to be inactivated by autoclaving before disposal.
1. Complete protection system.
2. Flip-open door structure with spring booster, easy to open.
3. LED displays inner temperature, time and error codes.
4. Automatic exhausting steam function.
5. Reliable mechanical safety interlock feature.
6. External material: Cold rolled steel with anti-bacteria powder coating.
7. Fixed sterilization programs for dressings, unwrapped and wrapped equipment, rubber, and liquid.
8. Door cover is wrapped completely, to prevent scald effectively.
9. Radial self-expanding silicone rubber seals with high effect and long using life.
10. Optional printer for recording sterilization data.
1. Over pressure, safety valve can automatically open to release pressure.
2. Over temperature, the system will stop heating automatically and start alarm.
3. Anti dry-out function. If water level is too low, heating stops and error code displays on screen.
4. Over current, over voltage or electric leakage protection apparatus-air switch.