Infant Phototherapy Incubator-up&down phototherapy system, air control/skin control/humidity display&control, cupboard & dual-drawer.
Our infant phototherapy incubator YR02183 keeps the neonate patients in stable environment and offers best jaundice therapy. The design of phototherapy incubator allows for the fragile patients who need the best comfortable care and the caregivers who use the unit easily and friendly based on our infant incubator series.
- Phototherapy light intensity is constantly adjustable
- Time of bilirubin phototherapy can be paused, recorded and accumulated
- Phototherapy treatment duration can be pre-set and it automatically shuts off when a pre-set duration is reached
- Working life of LED phototherapy unit is lasting 20,000 hours
- Silicone mattress protect neonate from cauma while phototherapy treatment
- Microprocessor servo-controller ensures a precise and reliable temperature control
- Set temperature, monitored air temperature and baby skin temperature and heating power are distinguished in display
- Servo-controlled humidification system maintains the relative humidity at a constant level in the incubator
- Set and monitored humidity concentration are displayed separately
- Ultrasonic and low temperature nebulized humidification protects neonate from bacterias pollution
- ＞37℃ override temperature function
- Self-checking function for safety affirmative
- Audible and visible alarm indications for multiple failures with 3 priorities
- Chord alarm notes nurse farther than 8meters, but leaves asleep baby uninterrupted
- Aluminous framework for constant temperature keeping
- Continuous adjustment of mattress inclination up to 10º
- Drawer-type water reservoir is easily removable for cleaning and disinfection
- Nature air circulation system
- Cupboard cabinet
We designed the infant phototherapy incubator is for fragile patients, and it has your exceptional requirements and best care solutions. Widely applicable in all hospitals and clinics and optimize for preterm births or for some ill full-term babies or jaundiced baby.