Reliable ventilation in challenging clinical settings
The Newport HT70 is a flexible respiratory ventilator that is durable enough to withstand many different ventilation situations. Designed to be portable and rugged, the HT70 provides consistent ventilation during home care, transport, hospital long term care and emergency use.
With an easy-to-use color touch-screen, caregivers can easily navigate the ventilator’s many features. The HT70 offers specific screens for various applications, providing both quick default settings and customizable functions. The hot-swappable integrated battery lasts up to 10 hours, and can be easily changed without disrupting ventilation.
- On-airway flow sensor for more ventilation options — inspiratory or expiratory monitoring alarms, flow or pressure trigger.
- Hot-swappable battery provides up to 10 hours of operation, can be changed without interrupting ventilation.
- Battery time and cylinder use estimators provide added peace of mind during use.
- Built-in oxygen monitoring and alarms alert users to changes or disruptions when using supplemental oxygen.
- Full-color touch-screen is large and simple to navigate for added convenience.
- Durable, reliable construction built to withstand a wide range of environments.
- Efficient gas generator runs cool and quiet and provides consistent volume delivery.
- Advanced features include alarm quickset, custom presets and custom backup ventilation.