The quantum leap becomes especially apparent in modern operating room, with criteria for safety, efficiency and economy. Bringing expertise in surgical illumination and ceiling supply units, Heal Force offers integrated operating room systems throughout the industry for the benefit of patients and medical staff.
- Toplite-F surgical light adopts blue theca plating technology. This helps to create a light source that is close to natural light source.
- It uses universal 6-joint spring suspension arms for better flexibility and position control.
- The surgical light has a backup bulb system.
- It uses smooth and streamlined domes, meeting the requirement of laminar flow purification in operating rooms.
- The surgical light utilizes explosion proof and transparent PC plastic dome cover.
- Single, dual and triple domes are available to be equipped in one ceiling mount lamp.
- Four types of single dome lamp include ceiling mounted type, wall mounted type, mobile type with backup battery and mobile type without backup battery.
- Domes with diameters of 70cm and 60cm are optional for choice.
Heal Force operating light systems provide superior performance to satisfy the ever-growing user needs in diverse surgical fields, including general surgery, micro surgery, E.N.T., OB/GYN, orthopedic and cosmetic.