Vital Signs Monitor,SpO2 (with PR), NIBP
The YR-02161 patient monitor is a kind of multi-functional hospital equipment with compact and efficient system for routine and critical patient care. It provides functions such as continuous monitoring, real-time recording and display of vital physiological parameters including Oxygen Saturation (SpO2), Pulse Rate (PR) and Non-invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP). Due to these functions, it often serves as the vital signs monitor.
- The patient monitor is designed with a large and bright LED display for the SpO2, PR and NIBP values.
- A high resolution LCD display is available for showing of plethysmogram and system information.
- The patient monitoring system supports accurate NIBP measurement and comes with hardware over-pressure protection.
- Also it supports accurate SpO2 measurement with high sensitivity.
- It has the function of SpO2 trend curve display for recent 12, 24 or 96 hours.
- Measurement of Pulse Rate (PR) and Perfusion Index (PI) are supported.
- The medical monitor allows for storage and review of up to 1200 groups of NIBP measurements.
- Optimized NIBP modes for adult, pediatric and neonatal are provided.
- Audible and visible alarms enhance safety.
- “Nurse Call” function is available.
- The patient monitor has an optional built-in printer for printing waveforms and text information.
- Built-in rechargeable battery ensures convenient use.
Widely applicable in all hospitals and clinics and optimized in adults, pediatric and neonates.