12” screen with CSM( CSI, EEG, EMG and BS% with alarm) ECG SpO2, RESP, NIBP, 2*TEMP & PR
- The YR-02168 multi-parameter monitor uses a 12.1″ high resolution color LCD screen.
- It has a portable handset with wireless connection to main unit for data processing.
- The multi-parameter monitor offers optimized NIBP measurement modes for adult, neonatal and pediatric patients.
- It achieves automatic analysis of 20 arrhythmia waveforms.
- lBoth automatic and manual analysis is available for S-T segment.
- The patient monitor adopts digital SpO2 technology that helps ensure anti-motion and anti-low perfusion.
- It can store up to 400 groups of data as well as 24 hour ECG waveforms.
- The multi-parameter monitor offers protection against interference from defibrillator and electrosurgical generator.
- It has a built-in thermal printer.
Our YR-02168 multi-parameter monitor is used for monitoring standard parameters of ECG, SpO2, RESP, NIBP, TEMP and PR. With a CSM module, it can also monitor parameters of CSI, EEG, EMG and BS% with alarms. The patient monitor is especially designed for anaesthesia use.