YR01818 Portable Conductivity/TDS/Salinity Meter
Professional portable TDS meter with conductivity, salinity and resistivity measurement modes, setup menu contains 11 optional parameters. Accuracy: 1% F.S.
- Multiparameter portable TDS meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display.
- 1 to 5 points push-button calibration, automatically recognizes the calibration solutions.
- Selectable cell constant (0.1/1/10), reference temperature (20°C/25°C), TDS factor, linear and pure water compensations, seawater and practical salinity measurement modes.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
- Calibration Due Alarm prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
- Stability indicator shows when a measurement is recognized as stable.
- Auto-Hold feature senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
- Calibration report provides the details of the calibration standard and cell constant.
- Battery indicator shows the remaining battery capacity.
- Auto-Power Off effectively conserves battery life.
- Setup menu allows setting the 11 parameters, including the number of calibration points, stability criteria, temperature unit, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 data sets.
- Stored readings can be transferred into the computer by USB communication interface.
- Multi-mode power scheme (batteries, power adapter or USB port) ensures that use the meter smoothly.
- Water quality monitoring
- Geological and ecological research
- Cooling towers
- Printing industry
- Swimming pools and Spas
- Agriculture and aquaculture
- Education and lab applications