Specifically developed for laboratory sterilisation applications, Vertical Autoclaves, make the process easier, safer, more precise, reproducible and easier to validate. The compact and space-saving design of the Vertical Autoclave makes them great for cramped laboratories, where space is at a premium, and the increased chamber height (up to 50% more capacity) means they can handle most standard media bottles, and Erlenmeyer flasks.
Autoclaves provide a physical method for disinfection and sterilization. They work with a combination of steam, pressure and time. Autoclaves operate at high temperature and pressure in order to kill microorganisms and spores. They are used to decontaminate certain biological waste and sterilize media, instruments and lab ware. Regulated medical waste that might contain bacteria, viruses and other biological material are recommended to be inactivated by autoclaving before disposal.
There are 5 fixed programs and 2 DIY programs according to different sterilization objects such as dressings, equipment, tools, rubber, liquid, culture medium, waste, etc.
1. Over pressure. Safety valve can automatically open to release pressure.
2. Over temperature. The system will power off automatically.
3. Door sensor. Sensor at door closing position, to check the door status. If door is open, operation will stop.
4. Anti-dry out function. If water level is too low, system will power off and error code displays on screen.
5. Over current. over voltage or electric leakage protection apparatus-air switch.
6. Door cover.The door is covered with safety shell made of thermal insulation material, which can protect operator from burning by heat and looks nice.
* Water inlet filter to keep high water quality (except YR0046-8/ YR0047-8).
* Optional printer for recording sterilization data.
* LED screen displays all steps of full process as well as error codes.
* Independent quick service window, easy for repairing and maintenance.
* Automatic selecting quick or low exhaust to avoid sterilization liquid overflowing.
* Sterilization programs for dressings, equipment, rubber, culture medium, waste, etc.
* Hand wheel type of quick-open door structure, self-expandable sealing ring, easy operating and safe.
* Complete process of filling water, dynamic pulse exhaust, heating, sterilizing, draining and drying runs automatically.
* Adopting certain temperature(98~102℃) exhaust method and dynamic pulse exhaust method to empty the cold air inside chamber for ensuring steam saturability.
* Inner stainless steel water tank for water and steam to circulate inside. Steam dose not exhaust during sterilization, so as to keep the outside clean and dry (except YR0046-8/ YR0047-8).